GLUZIN™ BenefitsWhen you need Zinc - Choose GLUZIN™. Purity you can trust.
You understand the importance of zinc is vital for your health, and non-compliance is an ongoing problem for many of us.
Generally, three factors cause non-compliance:
- Product cost versus quality
- Hard-to-swallow tablets
- Allergenic ingredients
GLUZIN™ is made from Pharmaceutical Grade USP standard raw materials and is manufactured in facilities that meet or exceed all current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements. Gluzin™ has been formulated with minimum fillers to help reduce allergic reactions.
GLUZIN™ is an essential trace mineral zinc supplement you can recommend with confidence, and trust in its purity. It’s available at a price you can afford.
At extreme™ V, we’ve recognized and answered your needs: Purity you can trust
- No fear of allergens or wasteful fillers.
- Two dosage forms: 50 mg, (capsule size 1) and 25 mg (capsule size 3) for patients with special needs.
- Our unique production process allows us to charge less money than some other manufacturers.
- Rigorous production batch validations, stability and dissolution testing, and product analysis regimens are based on pharmaceutical-level Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and conducted in third-party Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) facilities to assure the highest, purest quality.
- Available over the counter as a dietary supplement. Gluzin™ delivers high value at an affordable cost.
- Available worldwide.
GLUZIN™ ZINC GLUCONATE
Gluzin™ supports the replenishment of normal healthy zinc levels and balances the interactions of your essential trace elements. Gluzin™ is formulated with Pharmaceutical Grade Zinc Gluconate. Zinc is a naturally occurring mineral and is essential for immune system health.
Zinc is important for the growth and development of healthy body functions. Zinc Gluconate supports the replenishment of normal healthy zinc levels.
Gluzin™ comes in two dosage forms:
25 mg (Capsule size 3) and 50 mg (Capsule size 1)
Physical and Chemical Properties
Empirical Formula: C12H22O14Zn
Molecular Weight: 455.685 g/mol
Appearance: White granules
Heavy Metals (as Pb): Not more than 0.001%
Arsenic (AS2O3): Not more than 0.0003%
Assay (dry basis): 97.0% – 102%
Soluble in water.
Stable in temperature and humidity.
Recommended Daily Dose
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily.
Gelatin (capsules), Magnesium Stearate.
No sugar, no starch, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, sodium free, no wheat, no gluten, no corn, no soy, no dairy, yeast free, no lactose.
- Supports the replenishment of normal healthy zinc levels.
- Zinc blocks the intestinal absorption of copper from the diet.
- Zinc is involved in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism. It is required for the catalytic activity of approximately
- 100 enzymes and it plays a role in immune function, protein synthesis, wound healing, DNA synthesis, and cell division.
Absorption and Tissue Deposition
Most exogenous zinc is absorbed transcellularly in the small intestine, where the jejunum exhibits the greatest transport rate. Absorption kinetics are saturable, and efficiency of intestinal zinc absorption increases with transit time and zinc deficiency. Over 85 percent of total body zinc is incorporated into skeletal muscle and bone. Plasma zinc, bound primarily to albumin at a concentration of approximately 10-15 umol/L, represents only 0.1% of total body levels.
Good dissolution profile, contains minimal excipients, contains no excipients that will cause allergic reactions.
Zinc is considered to be relatively nontoxic, particularly if taken orally. However, manifestations of overt toxicity symptoms (nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, lethargy, and fatigue) will occur with extremely high zinc intakes. Even lower levels of zinc supplementation, closer in amount to the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) (100-300 mg Zn/d vs. an RDA of 15 mg Zn/d), have been suggested to interfere with the utilization of copper and iron and to adversely affect HDL cholesterol concentrations. Individuals using zinc supplements should be aware of the possible complications attendant to their use. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with tamper resistance cap-ring.
GLUZIN™ Manufacturing Facility
- Gluzin™ is manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Production batch validations, stability and dissolution testing, and product analysis regimens are based on pharmaceutical-level Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to assure the highest, purest quality.
- Final Formulated products are validated in third-party Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) facilities.
- Manufacturing facility has been audited by 3rd party auditor and various global Regulatory organizations.
GLUZIN™ Certificate of Analysis
|Capsule #1, light blue cap and body hard shell capsules, which contain white granules or powder A solution (1 in 10) responds to the tests for Zinc TLC – the principle spot obtained from the test solution corresponds in color, size and RF value to that obtained from the standard solution.
The requirement is met if each of the individual weights is within the limits of 90% and 110% of the average weight
|Dissolution||ESS-STM-029B||< 30 minutes||Conforms|
|Assay||ESS-STM-029A||90.0 % – 110.0 % of the labeled amount of Zinc Gluconate (C12H22O14Zn)||Conforms|
|Microbial limits||ESS-GM076||Total viable aerobic count: ≤103 CFU / g
Molds and yeasts count: ≤102 CFU / g
Escherichia coli: Absent
GLUZIN™ Dissolution Profile
- Dissolution profile: In vitro dissolution test showed that Gluzin™ dissolved 100% within 10 minutes of testing time.
- 25 mg (RSD% = 4.9, mean value 100.7)
- 50 mg (RSD% = 3.18, mean value 102.2)